Skip to main content

Lepak-ed ;)



As salam guys, followers and all friends :) Alhamdulillah.. today we got the chance to meet again ;)
Lepak-ed ? what's the meaning by that word ? Just now, we all 2 Hishamuddin students and Encik Faisol , our Maths teacher hung out at Parkson :) hehe... but there's a few of my friends unable to get along with us :( ... Don't worry.. InsyaAllah , next time we'll get together again ;)

Bowling ? Oh yeah! I paid and I played! but only for 2 times .. :P after that .. Ecah, Athirah ,Farah and Wani replaced me ... hehehe ;) Who won ? If i'm not mistaken..Encik Faisol won ... hehe... and he treated us for drinks at Bistro .. -.-' but it's more than enough! Thanks cikgu ^^


Eiqah, Ecah, Wani, Farah , Amy, Athirah and Syaza are very good in bowling ;)
I salute you all guys :D Boys ? They all really have skilled in this game :D i've no doubt about them :D

To Alia and Fadlin, next time we'll hang out together...InsyaAllah :D
Fadlin... sori.. ak x dpt nk 'tapau' ko punye boling, lenkali la... ak bawak plastik yg bersesuaian atau tupperware ke... hehehe... ;)

That's all for today :D till see you guys soon.... ;)


May Allah bless all of us,
InsyaAllah...
-Nur Jannah-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

Laa Tahzan ....

As salam everyone , my faithful followers .... Alhamdulillah we meet again :) ... truly I say , I'm not feeling happy today...but still grateful as I still can see my brothers played together :) and I smiled ... Why I'm not feeling happy? Well, we people sometimes could be happy and sometimes might be not :) Whatever it is , Alhamdulillah..  and I just wanna say here, never regret of what we have done . Although it is ugly to be now , but it's nice to be after... I mean everything that happened have their own reason ...Wallahua'lam.. Dont be sad...