Skip to main content

2013 is leaving soon


I'm a supercat! Let's fly!
As salam and hola earthlings. What a surprise! I thought this blog was deactivated automatically since I abandoned the whole thing for ages! Well, I'm really sorry readers and followers, I was quite busy with some stuffs ( the same reason over and over again xD) since a few years ago. We are almost there at the end of 2013 and I'm argued with myself of what I've been doing since the first year of 2013. Hahahahhaha. So, speaking about 2013, I've battled with so many things as a teenager. 4 Alauddin was awesome. I had fun. We had fun. I now understand what's the meaning of life because you know, people enter your life to either make you happy or the opposite. People will never get enough of what they have. That's why we call 'em human being hehehhehe. Sometimes, Allah never grant you what you've been asking for because good things will come after you and somehow you never realised that is what you really need in your life. We need someone who can guide us to the right path. Friends play the best role. For me, I'm grateful to have friends that Allah sent to me since 2011. We have been very closed to each other, laughed out loud and been sharing a lot of memories. Friendship has it ups and downs. No matter what happen, they are the ones who'll stand by you when you're in misery.



I have four siblings and I'm the eldest. I feel lost without 'em. Appreciate your siblings because once you've grown up, you'll surely ask to be a kid again. Don't be to rush to grow up because it will definitely comes, but time will tell. 2014 will be the last year of me in school. I fear that the feeling of laziness to wake up in the morning will suddenly be missed when you leave school one day. Ya Rabb, grant us, Muslims and all your creatures your blessings. Alhamdulillah for all I have.

To my sister Athirra, don't turn back. Look forward and aim for your next goal.

Till meet you again in the next post.


Sincerely,
Rassy, xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OHMAGAD!

As salam and hola earthlings! Guess what? My last post was in 2014! Dang, that was about 2 years ago. Within that time, a lot of things had happened. How did I end up here? I dropped my hand phone earlier in front of the A&W restaurant before meeting Atira. It was raining heavily. As I was shifting my position to get outta the car, *poofs*. I is sad, hahahaha. I saw the regret on his face when I told Atok my phone was no longer working, He was like, if you really need a new one, we should buy it now. *troll face* I do need it. The only way to avoid the awkward moments in public yea? BUUUUT its okay. Why not I try to live without phone for the time being? Probably I can do something better ? I have a lot of things to share since I left this space for a quite long time. The laughter, tears, hatred and the mixed feelings, the spices of life, I'm not trying to be cliche' here but the ups and downs in my life has just started. I gotta be prepared with the circumstances and I

What's going on now? What will be Tomorrow?

As salam,,, Alhamdulillah... Today I got the chance to open my blog again..Today I'm not going to tell you anything special, mm just want to say that tomorrow I'll be going to Pusat Sains Negara, in Kuala Lumpur,,,But I'm so sad that my best friend, Hazwani couldnt be with me tomorrow for one whole day... :( Of course I feel weird without her presence.... we used to be together everywhere, even in class i sit besides her..also my other friends, Fadlin, Amir and Amy...Just now in my class, during English period, my teacher asked my class to list 'positive' or 'negative' things which is about our own best friend... I listed a few positives but it was very hard for me to find something negative about her... because she's too nice and sweet very suit as my best friend. I'm gonna miss you my best friend, Hazwani...even one day we couldnt be together everywhere... you're always on my mind......

Malay version

As salam... Alhamdulillah... today my post will be written in malay version... started from here.. Harini... aku rase happy gile... kawan2 aku memang menggembirakan aku... ntah la.. aku rase cm tahun ni.. aku sgt bersyukur la.. kwn2 aku sume baik2 blake... xde sorang pon yang jahat... nakal tu ade la... kekadang... klu x... bukan orang la... dh jadi patung la plak..dh xde prasaan..nk ckp pe lagi? memang aku sayang warga 2 hisham 2011.. :) semua rajin yg malas tu... suke hati la... aku x peduli... lelame rajin latu.. biase la... budak baru belajar... jgn la memarah kan?.. syaza? jgn ckp la.. satu hari x gelak x sah la... amy? x kacau aku satu hari... mm.. xtaw nk ckp pelah... wani? slalu tolong aku sume bende la... fadlin ngan amir? kwn2 kitorang yg mmg baik..... ketua penolong... s/u... segala2 nye lah...sampai sini dulu... sayang Malaysia... muahhhhh :)