Skip to main content

I Try My Best

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...
Alhamdulillah.... today... I open my blog again.. :).. nothing to say else.. just wanna make a wish... hehe.. but it's secret.. actually my wish is.... jeng jeng jeng... Selamat Kembali ke sekolah!! School is back!! ~~ -.-' ... Happy ke? Happy la gak!! :D Be happy everyone.. To mr special... take care there... you're always in my prayer... Guys.. I changed my song here... nice isn't it? coming home? no? As you like...

My friends in 2 Hishamuddin... I love you all... you make my life cheerful... never regret to enter this awesome class.. untunglahh... :P ... my other friends in Facebook.. brothers and sisters... luv you all too.. being here and you lend me your shoulders so that you could decrease my sadness.. and I appreciate it... always... everywhere....anytime...

I love Allah, my parents, myself, my special friend, my best friends..... and all of you.. you all really meant to me...

Comments

  1. hoi hoi ! Adeq aku da ada mr special ! Siapa kah jejaka bertuah itu ? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... angan-angan aje la akak ... hehe.. ^^ ape ponn thanks comment... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

Laa Tahzan ....

As salam everyone , my faithful followers .... Alhamdulillah we meet again :) ... truly I say , I'm not feeling happy today...but still grateful as I still can see my brothers played together :) and I smiled ... Why I'm not feeling happy? Well, we people sometimes could be happy and sometimes might be not :) Whatever it is , Alhamdulillah..  and I just wanna say here, never regret of what we have done . Although it is ugly to be now , but it's nice to be after... I mean everything that happened have their own reason ...Wallahua'lam.. Dont be sad...