Skip to main content

July ..

As salam earthlings. I'm back after a couple of months been disappeared. I'm actually feeling down these few days. I don't like to be ignored coz I hate to be alone. I love my friends, I really do. I try my best not to make them hurt with my attitude and of course I always concerned about them.

Amy, why didn't you reply my message on facebook? Are you upset because I rarely text you thru phone? Amy, I'm very sorry if I can't be a good friend to you but I just wanna let you know that I love you and this will lasts forever. I can still remember the moment when you left KGV, I can't even hold back my tears when you walked away. Amy, I miss you all the time. KGV reminds me of those good days with you. Please don't ignore me. I can still remember when we used to laugh together and you love to make fun of me. The moment when we walked on the stairs together side by side and you giggled. When we were in form 2, you taught me Maths cuz I said I hate the subject. I was so happy when I came to know that you got straight A's for PMR but at the same time I already felt that you might leave me. Time flies so fast. We didn't spend much time together as we were busy with the results for the science boarding schools and all. I swear I was really devastated when you told me you're going to move to other school even though I already knew that your application will be accepted. But it is for your future. You don't know how much I miss you. It's not that easy to keep this in myself rather than sharing it with people. If you were here, I would have told you everything by now. Amy, if you were here I won't rely on other people. Amy, if you were here, these things won't be that tough. Amy, if you were here, I won't be walking alone to the canteen at school. We will go to surau to perform prayers together. Amy, if you were here, you might be seeing me now, crying. Please don't ignore me. Amy, I miss you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OHMAGAD!

As salam and hola earthlings! Guess what? My last post was in 2014! Dang, that was about 2 years ago. Within that time, a lot of things had happened. How did I end up here? I dropped my hand phone earlier in front of the A&W restaurant before meeting Atira. It was raining heavily. As I was shifting my position to get outta the car, *poofs*. I is sad, hahahaha. I saw the regret on his face when I told Atok my phone was no longer working, He was like, if you really need a new one, we should buy it now. *troll face* I do need it. The only way to avoid the awkward moments in public yea? BUUUUT its okay. Why not I try to live without phone for the time being? Probably I can do something better ? I have a lot of things to share since I left this space for a quite long time. The laughter, tears, hatred and the mixed feelings, the spices of life, I'm not trying to be cliche' here but the ups and downs in my life has just started. I gotta be prepared with the circumstances and I

What's going on now? What will be Tomorrow?

As salam,,, Alhamdulillah... Today I got the chance to open my blog again..Today I'm not going to tell you anything special, mm just want to say that tomorrow I'll be going to Pusat Sains Negara, in Kuala Lumpur,,,But I'm so sad that my best friend, Hazwani couldnt be with me tomorrow for one whole day... :( Of course I feel weird without her presence.... we used to be together everywhere, even in class i sit besides her..also my other friends, Fadlin, Amir and Amy...Just now in my class, during English period, my teacher asked my class to list 'positive' or 'negative' things which is about our own best friend... I listed a few positives but it was very hard for me to find something negative about her... because she's too nice and sweet very suit as my best friend. I'm gonna miss you my best friend, Hazwani...even one day we couldnt be together everywhere... you're always on my mind......

Malay version

As salam... Alhamdulillah... today my post will be written in malay version... started from here.. Harini... aku rase happy gile... kawan2 aku memang menggembirakan aku... ntah la.. aku rase cm tahun ni.. aku sgt bersyukur la.. kwn2 aku sume baik2 blake... xde sorang pon yang jahat... nakal tu ade la... kekadang... klu x... bukan orang la... dh jadi patung la plak..dh xde prasaan..nk ckp pe lagi? memang aku sayang warga 2 hisham 2011.. :) semua rajin yg malas tu... suke hati la... aku x peduli... lelame rajin latu.. biase la... budak baru belajar... jgn la memarah kan?.. syaza? jgn ckp la.. satu hari x gelak x sah la... amy? x kacau aku satu hari... mm.. xtaw nk ckp pelah... wani? slalu tolong aku sume bende la... fadlin ngan amir? kwn2 kitorang yg mmg baik..... ketua penolong... s/u... segala2 nye lah...sampai sini dulu... sayang Malaysia... muahhhhh :)