Skip to main content

Rasmeera

I MISS YOU..





As salam and hola earthlings! I'm here after a couple of months been disappeared. Mid year exam was over. Alhamdulillah. Yet during this semester break I'll be very busy with some stuffs and that makes me unable to be around. I've been so upset with a friend I mean a best friend of mine. We were very closed, always laugh, make stupid jokes which those thing really made my day. I assume that they are the cure to my broken-heart when Amy left. I was happy for at least even though Amy was the only friend who really concerned to make me laugh once before. But then, I have him.





But I had never expected this to happen. He has changed ; 360 degree. I'm not gonna tell how I feel when he started to be on his own and somehow I think he is not him. I wonder what made him to turn out so different than he used to be. Where did I go wrong? Or he's bored of me since, umm just to let you know I'm a kind of annoying, childish, sensitive; the negatives are way appear than the positives. I feel upset. I have no heart to talk to him. He's my best friend, isn't he? =(

Kelly is the one who I've been talking to recently. She makes me laugh all the way in our conversations. She's funny and adorable. I'm so lucky to have you sis =D


Lots of love,
Rassy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

You Won't and Never Understand

As salam,,,hello all my friends, visitors..Alhamdulillah after a few days..I come back here to post a new thing, but not interesting... Seems like weekend and school holidays doesnt meant anything to me, but why? because of many reasons. You wont and never understand. Outer showing that I'm very happy with my life, how about the inner part? You cant see, isnt you? It's the hardest part to be explained. It takes time, a such long time. The only person who could understand me , already left me. What shall I do? I see people....oh,,, i'm not gonna trouble them all... Maybe it shouldnt be so complicated like this, but I'm still searching for the way out. And the best way is... keep waiting and be happy my dear smiley... I miss you