Skip to main content

Hero






As salam n hola peeps ;) Today is just a typical Wednesday n of course we are tired as we had so many things done at school. I am so tired n decided to doodle something here.

Well, its kinda not really good to say something about it, but I just can't tolerate with her :3 We got a lot of things to n I guess she supposed to lend a hand for that . Its a TEAM work. -_- I dont wanna make this thing longer coz it might ends up with argument.

John Carter ? hehehe , the hero I meant ;)
Piles of works n other things to be settled. Catch you guys later. Have a nice day :)


May Allah bless us,
Nur Jannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

You Won't and Never Understand

As salam,,,hello all my friends, visitors..Alhamdulillah after a few days..I come back here to post a new thing, but not interesting... Seems like weekend and school holidays doesnt meant anything to me, but why? because of many reasons. You wont and never understand. Outer showing that I'm very happy with my life, how about the inner part? You cant see, isnt you? It's the hardest part to be explained. It takes time, a such long time. The only person who could understand me , already left me. What shall I do? I see people....oh,,, i'm not gonna trouble them all... Maybe it shouldnt be so complicated like this, but I'm still searching for the way out. And the best way is... keep waiting and be happy my dear smiley... I miss you