Skip to main content

Living in A Real Life

As salam n hola peeps ;) I know its been how many months i neva updated my blog since i was too busy with school n personal life. Well, my dear readers .. how are you guys doing ? I'm sure this early year seems to be a very tiring days plus the weather which is so hot. Drink plenty of plain water kay ? ;)

Im here again to tell ya what i've been through this year .. At the end of year 2011 , I wished i could forget all memories that bring heart ache to me and pretending as if  i neva knew what had happened to myself n my surroundings . Kinda hard to believe but i did it slowly with encouragement from close friends :) Alhamdulillah ..

People have no idea how hard it was to be me. Tried to be the best but at the end got stucked in the middle of the ocean without help. Waiting for something which i thought could give me happiness n create the smile on my face. But. I was totally WRONG.

I  dont put the blame on others. I love my friends who always be there whenever i need them. And, one of 'em who is really closed n im always be opened with him , sometimes fight , laughed crazily , calling each other WEIRDOS .. kaltoo kadir~


Done until here .. will b back soon :) love ya all readers

May Allah bless all of us,
-Nur Jannah-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OHMAGAD!

As salam and hola earthlings! Guess what? My last post was in 2014! Dang, that was about 2 years ago. Within that time, a lot of things had happened. How did I end up here? I dropped my hand phone earlier in front of the A&W restaurant before meeting Atira. It was raining heavily. As I was shifting my position to get outta the car, *poofs*. I is sad, hahahaha. I saw the regret on his face when I told Atok my phone was no longer working, He was like, if you really need a new one, we should buy it now. *troll face* I do need it. The only way to avoid the awkward moments in public yea? BUUUUT its okay. Why not I try to live without phone for the time being? Probably I can do something better ? I have a lot of things to share since I left this space for a quite long time. The laughter, tears, hatred and the mixed feelings, the spices of life, I'm not trying to be cliche' here but the ups and downs in my life has just started. I gotta be prepared with the circumstances and I

What's going on now? What will be Tomorrow?

As salam,,, Alhamdulillah... Today I got the chance to open my blog again..Today I'm not going to tell you anything special, mm just want to say that tomorrow I'll be going to Pusat Sains Negara, in Kuala Lumpur,,,But I'm so sad that my best friend, Hazwani couldnt be with me tomorrow for one whole day... :( Of course I feel weird without her presence.... we used to be together everywhere, even in class i sit besides her..also my other friends, Fadlin, Amir and Amy...Just now in my class, during English period, my teacher asked my class to list 'positive' or 'negative' things which is about our own best friend... I listed a few positives but it was very hard for me to find something negative about her... because she's too nice and sweet very suit as my best friend. I'm gonna miss you my best friend, Hazwani...even one day we couldnt be together everywhere... you're always on my mind......

Malay version

As salam... Alhamdulillah... today my post will be written in malay version... started from here.. Harini... aku rase happy gile... kawan2 aku memang menggembirakan aku... ntah la.. aku rase cm tahun ni.. aku sgt bersyukur la.. kwn2 aku sume baik2 blake... xde sorang pon yang jahat... nakal tu ade la... kekadang... klu x... bukan orang la... dh jadi patung la plak..dh xde prasaan..nk ckp pe lagi? memang aku sayang warga 2 hisham 2011.. :) semua rajin yg malas tu... suke hati la... aku x peduli... lelame rajin latu.. biase la... budak baru belajar... jgn la memarah kan?.. syaza? jgn ckp la.. satu hari x gelak x sah la... amy? x kacau aku satu hari... mm.. xtaw nk ckp pelah... wani? slalu tolong aku sume bende la... fadlin ngan amir? kwn2 kitorang yg mmg baik..... ketua penolong... s/u... segala2 nye lah...sampai sini dulu... sayang Malaysia... muahhhhh :)