Skip to main content

The most Unforgettable Moment




As salam everyone... Alhamdulillah we meet again today :) I'm so happy today :) We had a jumble sale at school today... hehe... although we only got RM63.00 , it's good enough... we really enjoyed our day :) We spent our time together in the class... hehe :) we played "kotak beracun" and charade :) so damn great!! :)besides, there weren't any teacher except for Geo and BM , so we only learnt both subjects!!! To Wani my best friend... I've been expected it before.... thanks for being honest to me.... I love you my best friend!!

In addition, I would like to wish my sister Happy 13th Birthday , Ras Athirra and also my old friend , Happy 14th Birthday, Siti Nur Adleena :) May Allah bless both of you :)

Have a great day!!! ~Salam ukhuwah~


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

Laa Tahzan ....

As salam everyone , my faithful followers .... Alhamdulillah we meet again :) ... truly I say , I'm not feeling happy today...but still grateful as I still can see my brothers played together :) and I smiled ... Why I'm not feeling happy? Well, we people sometimes could be happy and sometimes might be not :) Whatever it is , Alhamdulillah..  and I just wanna say here, never regret of what we have done . Although it is ugly to be now , but it's nice to be after... I mean everything that happened have their own reason ...Wallahua'lam.. Dont be sad...