Skip to main content

First semester Holidays

Assalamualaikum...
Alhamdulillah.. Today I open my blog after about 12 days I haven't open it once as I was really busy with my school and also my exams. I made a lot of preparations. And todays since we're having our holidays for one week.. so that I can update my blog and do some new posts for blog. Actually I was really sad because someone that I used to talk about is not here because his country is very bad like hell and he can't even send me any email since 12 days ago. I never thought this will happen as i thought everything was ok like he said to me before. He showed me his smile while chatting through email and sometimes we couldn't have much time, but we keep sending each other to ask for his day and what so on. It's been so many days I never meet him even once. I don't know how's his condition now... whether he's ok or not, happy or unhappy. I can only pray for his healthiness and also his safeness from Allah. I know that he really need so much.
I admit that I miss him so much.
Besides, past few days I sat for my first test at school. A little bit tough but the most tough one is the Maths subject. I need to do more Maths exercises, so that I can improve.
Others were ok. I have doubt to know my results soon. But it's ok. I'm not going to talk about it now. Facebook is getting bored now. I got no one to talk to. No one to make jokes for me. I miss the moment. But I never regret, because I know every things comes from Allah. We need to appreciate our lives. I'm hoping that my best student in that country that having bad riots will be fine and always near to Allah. Whenever I remember you, instantly I will remember these:
(i must off now find it in ur heart 2 4give me .....salams nd take care my dear angel .. ....
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله) like what you always said ... and sometimes it makes me cry...
Thanks my dear special student.. your teacher always pray for you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OHMAGAD!

As salam and hola earthlings! Guess what? My last post was in 2014! Dang, that was about 2 years ago. Within that time, a lot of things had happened. How did I end up here? I dropped my hand phone earlier in front of the A&W restaurant before meeting Atira. It was raining heavily. As I was shifting my position to get outta the car, *poofs*. I is sad, hahahaha. I saw the regret on his face when I told Atok my phone was no longer working, He was like, if you really need a new one, we should buy it now. *troll face* I do need it. The only way to avoid the awkward moments in public yea? BUUUUT its okay. Why not I try to live without phone for the time being? Probably I can do something better ? I have a lot of things to share since I left this space for a quite long time. The laughter, tears, hatred and the mixed feelings, the spices of life, I'm not trying to be cliche' here but the ups and downs in my life has just started. I gotta be prepared with the circumstances and I

What's going on now? What will be Tomorrow?

As salam,,, Alhamdulillah... Today I got the chance to open my blog again..Today I'm not going to tell you anything special, mm just want to say that tomorrow I'll be going to Pusat Sains Negara, in Kuala Lumpur,,,But I'm so sad that my best friend, Hazwani couldnt be with me tomorrow for one whole day... :( Of course I feel weird without her presence.... we used to be together everywhere, even in class i sit besides her..also my other friends, Fadlin, Amir and Amy...Just now in my class, during English period, my teacher asked my class to list 'positive' or 'negative' things which is about our own best friend... I listed a few positives but it was very hard for me to find something negative about her... because she's too nice and sweet very suit as my best friend. I'm gonna miss you my best friend, Hazwani...even one day we couldnt be together everywhere... you're always on my mind......

Malay version

As salam... Alhamdulillah... today my post will be written in malay version... started from here.. Harini... aku rase happy gile... kawan2 aku memang menggembirakan aku... ntah la.. aku rase cm tahun ni.. aku sgt bersyukur la.. kwn2 aku sume baik2 blake... xde sorang pon yang jahat... nakal tu ade la... kekadang... klu x... bukan orang la... dh jadi patung la plak..dh xde prasaan..nk ckp pe lagi? memang aku sayang warga 2 hisham 2011.. :) semua rajin yg malas tu... suke hati la... aku x peduli... lelame rajin latu.. biase la... budak baru belajar... jgn la memarah kan?.. syaza? jgn ckp la.. satu hari x gelak x sah la... amy? x kacau aku satu hari... mm.. xtaw nk ckp pelah... wani? slalu tolong aku sume bende la... fadlin ngan amir? kwn2 kitorang yg mmg baik..... ketua penolong... s/u... segala2 nye lah...sampai sini dulu... sayang Malaysia... muahhhhh :)