Skip to main content

2012






As salam and hola earthlings. I feel so sad so I came up here. Firstly is about Amy. I feel so sad that she will move and stay in PD. Well, we'll meet in school but still :( I feel upset. Very upset especially after what had happened to her. Don't worry Amy, I'm here for you, we are here for you. We are best friends for ever. Be strong. I love you.

Well secondly is about my good friend. Lately he never text me until I do so. I thought he was in bad mood. He never start the conversation until I did. I thought I hurt him. But when I inboxed him on facebook asking his condition, he replied me with this " O.O why ?" Oh Allah, how stupid I was. He is my good friend who always concerned about me. But now, not anymore. You know, I just wanna spend this precious time with him since maybe this is only time left for me to have fun with my buddies. Hey, I texted you, I tried to talk to you nicely, showed my concern towards you. Ohh hmmm, maybe you just don't need that. Sorry I think I'm too busybody, talk a lot , annoying. xD Who knows maybe next year I won't be around to laugh and giggles like always with 'em. I feel so sad. But what can I do? :(
Take care people.

Lots of love,
Rassy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

Laa Tahzan ....

As salam everyone , my faithful followers .... Alhamdulillah we meet again :) ... truly I say , I'm not feeling happy today...but still grateful as I still can see my brothers played together :) and I smiled ... Why I'm not feeling happy? Well, we people sometimes could be happy and sometimes might be not :) Whatever it is , Alhamdulillah..  and I just wanna say here, never regret of what we have done . Although it is ugly to be now , but it's nice to be after... I mean everything that happened have their own reason ...Wallahua'lam.. Dont be sad...