Skip to main content

Best wishes

As salam , good morning ... everyone, make sure you already waken up from sleep and had your breakfast :) Alhamdulillah..we meet again today..One more days for us to leave May, Ohhh... I'm gonna miss May... Soon we reach June :) I'm waitin' for someone's birthday... although he's not here... I'm sure he still remember :) Thanks to everyone who commented and leave ur speech in shoutbox... I really appreciated all that :) Millions of thanks :D I love you all ...

So curious of the title of 'Best Wishes' ? hehe... Actually today is a such of huge day for my sistah in FB :) Elyanna... a.k.a Jesse :) Happy belated birthday sweety :) God bless you with him :) Have a great day...for your 14th birthday... I'm very sure this time you'll really enjoy it.. as there's someone by your sides... Irfan a.k.a Roy :) hehe... Glad to know that you have someone to share your happiness :) I'm happy for you... Have a blast.. and best wishes form me is............... " You will be happy with him, Forever After " love ya both....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

Laa Tahzan ....

As salam everyone , my faithful followers .... Alhamdulillah we meet again :) ... truly I say , I'm not feeling happy today...but still grateful as I still can see my brothers played together :) and I smiled ... Why I'm not feeling happy? Well, we people sometimes could be happy and sometimes might be not :) Whatever it is , Alhamdulillah..  and I just wanna say here, never regret of what we have done . Although it is ugly to be now , but it's nice to be after... I mean everything that happened have their own reason ...Wallahua'lam.. Dont be sad...