Skip to main content

My new Post... :P

As salam,,, everyone... my friends,,, visitors... welcome to my blog... actually these few days ... i feel unhappy... because of something... what is it? Nothing important... it's just ... kinda of heart feelings... you wont understand me...Today i just wanna inform you all that I just changed my blogger layout... hehehe... i relieved...oh yaa,...I can see that its kinda hard to understand what i write but its ok... you can highlight it isnt you?

I am very lucky to have so many friends that really meant to my life...they are... Hazwani,Aisyah,Fara,Fadlin,Syaza,Amir and Amy.... also others... :) oh... my life is not meant without them...friendship is kind of relationship which is cannot be described and also the most important thing that we have to keep it there presence... :) thanks all... I love all of you.... dont doubt me... :)

Comments

  1. ouh... so sweet n touching... :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet?? muehehe... thanks fadlin... :) for stopping by... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

Laa Tahzan ....

As salam everyone , my faithful followers .... Alhamdulillah we meet again :) ... truly I say , I'm not feeling happy today...but still grateful as I still can see my brothers played together :) and I smiled ... Why I'm not feeling happy? Well, we people sometimes could be happy and sometimes might be not :) Whatever it is , Alhamdulillah..  and I just wanna say here, never regret of what we have done . Although it is ugly to be now , but it's nice to be after... I mean everything that happened have their own reason ...Wallahua'lam.. Dont be sad...