Skip to main content

A Good Day

Assalamualaikum....
Alhamdulillah.. today i feel better... ^_^
By the way, today, i'm gonna tell you about my day.... You know.. ?? Today i was really excited to go to school and i prepared my school bag earlier than before... I bought so many things from mall for my individual needs.....when I reached my class, i ask my best friend, Hazwani... "Dah siap Sains ke blom?" "Dah." "Nak pinjam?" she said ok.. then when i opened my school bag.. i took out my book.. Unfortunately .... that's Geography book.. and my science book left... i started panic.. well.. that's me.. always get panic... then Hazwani said " Ala... xpede.. nanti ko cakap la ngan cikgu yang ko tertukar buku..." i relieved ..i think maybe she's right and i shouldn't be so panic .. You know what? At last two periods... Madam Azleen was absence!!!!!!! My classmates were very happy... and me too.. I'm happy because i left my book but it doesn't mean that i' not going to learn Science... :P.. My ambition is want to be a psychiatrist and... what subject is the most important? That's it....!! <3.. One thing that i'm going to tell is must study hard and always remember that our teacher is always our leader.. without she.. we're not going to be success... and don't talk back to your teacher... well, I love my Science teacher... and also my other teachers !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Realize :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah :) my faithful followers and my beloved friends...I'm here again after few days wasnt here, hehe ;) How are you guys? I hope you all are in a good condition and also having a great time for this Saturday :D. By the way, I've changed my blog layout... How is it? I hope you all feeling relax and comfortable with the new one :) As usual, I'm being here wanna say something :) Just now I did blog-walking, I saw there's a muslimah wrote something about JB :) I'm not denying her, bcoz all are true :) ask me if you wanna know what is it about PERSONALLY through facebook :) hehe.. Whatever it is, that isnt my point .. My point is want to ask you a simple question, the simplest question that u all can answer within 5 seconds without thinking so far :) which is " who is always be there for you when you all are having a big problem, the most complicated thing which is couldnt be solve on your own , supporting you from behind and be with yo...

Laa Tahzan ....

As salam everyone , my faithful followers .... Alhamdulillah we meet again :) ... truly I say , I'm not feeling happy today...but still grateful as I still can see my brothers played together :) and I smiled ... Why I'm not feeling happy? Well, we people sometimes could be happy and sometimes might be not :) Whatever it is , Alhamdulillah..  and I just wanna say here, never regret of what we have done . Although it is ugly to be now , but it's nice to be after... I mean everything that happened have their own reason ...Wallahua'lam.. Dont be sad...